AJA KONA LHi Card for Analog and Digital Standard and High Definition WorkflowsSKU: 3683
AJA KONA LHi SD/HD Video I/O Card for Windows & Mac
If your post-production facility works with a wide variety of formats, frame rates and audio/video sources, the AJA KONA LHi provides the connectivity you need.
Connect everything from an HDMI enabled camera to an HD-SDI VTR to KONA LHi. Connecting to any of your legacy analog video signals is also possible through configurable component, composite, or s-video. Via an Input PassThrough mode, you can even configure the card to act as a converter within your computer.
KONA LHi offers a full host of no-compromise features: 10-bit or 8-bit uncompressed video, 2-channel AES digital audio and 8-channel SDI embedded digital audio, analog composite or s-video or SD/HD component video I/O, 2-channel balanced analog audio I/O, and broadcast-quality hardware-based up/down/crossconversion for flexible SD and HD post production.
KONA LHi's HDMI 1.3a support allows you to feed a deep color monitor with glorious 10-bit video, banishing video banding and preserving your gradients and rich color palate. Only KONA LHi delivers this 10-bit deep color state-of-the-art HDMI support.
- 3G/HD/SD SDI input/output
- HDMI v1.3a w/Deep Color at 30 bits per pixel input/output
- 12-bit HD analog component input/output
- 12-bit SD analog component, composite, or S-Video input/output
- 10-bit Hardware-based realtime up/down/cross-conversions
- DVCPRO HD hardware acceleration
- HDV hardware acceleration
- Dynamic RT hardware acceleration
- 2-ch balanced XLR AES digital audio and 2-ch balanced XLR analog audio input/output
- 8-ch SDI embedded audio input/output
- HD/SD Genlock and RS-422 machine control
- LTC Input (on Reference input)
- Support for Final Cut Studio applications, Adobe applications and more
- Breakout cables standard, affordable breakout box optional
- 3-year warranty
Customer who views this item also viewed
Starting at €4,403.00 €3,700.00