Customer who views this item also viewed
Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder (BM-BDLKMINIREC)
PCIe capture for HD-SDI and HDMI.
Record uncompressed 10-bit video from SDI and HDMI video sources. DeckLink Mini Recorder switches between SD and HD video formats and is perfect for building ingest servers or other video solutions where you need to capture only in a low profile card! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
The world's highest performance capture cards for Mac, Windows and Linux
DeckLink capture and playback cards are used every day in the production of television commercials, music videos, episodic television programs and Hollywood feature films. With cutting edge technologies built in, you get the highest quality video and maximum reliability. No other capture cards support more applications and more platforms than DeckLink, so you can always work with your favorite software. Every DeckLink PCIe card can be installed in Mac, Windows and Linux based workstations and media servers to give you ultimate flexibility!
Perfect for Post Production
SD, HD, 3D and Ultra HD!
Work with any video format and resolution that you need! Capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications. DeckLink Studio 4K and DeckLink SDI 4K feature high resolution Ultra HD, while DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G and DeckLink 4K Pro also includes dual link 12G-SDI, 2160p60 support, 4:4:4 image quality, 3D stereoscopic for advanced feature film visual effects, editing and color correction. There are DeckLink models to support either file or tape based workflows to precisely deliver perfect monitoring in editing and grading suites using professional SDI monitors, HDMI televisions and even video projectors.
Select Your Favorite Model
There’s a perfect DeckLink model for every job! The high performance DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G and DeckLink 4K Pro features the latest advanced 12G technology for Ultra HD running at a massive 60 frames a second with separate fill and key links, Dual Link multi rate 12G-SDI, HDMI 4K, 4:4:4, stereoscopic 3D and super fast 8 lane PCIe Gen 2. DeckLink Studio 4K is great when you need lots of analog connections as well as multi rate 6G-SDI connections and DeckLink SDI is the perfect SDI only design with multi rate 6G-SDI connections. All these models of the DeckLink 4K family support capture and playback of SD, HD or Ultra HD video with support for embedded SDI audio so you get full compatibly with all your equipment!
Highest Quality Connections
Every DeckLink card features the highest quality connections so you get pristine video and audio quality and can connect to the widest range of professional SDI equipment. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G includes Dual Link 12G-SDI, HDMI 4K, analog video, as well as 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 2 channels of balanced analog audio in and out. DeckLink Studio 4K includes 6G-SDI, HDMI 1.4b, analog component, S-Video, composite video, 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 4 channels of balanced analog audio in and out. You also get a down converted SD output. DeckLink SDI 4K is perfect for high quality 10 bit SDI use only. All models include black burst/tri-sync reference and serial deck control. All DeckLink 4K models switch between SD and HD and Ultra HD, while the advanced DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G and DeckLink 4K Pro support DCI 4K and other high frame rate feature film formats!
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you’re working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction and more! Should you need to use compression, support for industry leading file formats ensures that you can maintain the highest quality throughout post production.
Get the latest 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI technology so you can capture and playback in full resolution Ultra HD video, while remaining fully compatible with all SD and HD-SDI equipment! That’s 4 times the resolution of regular 1080 HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 image size! DeckLink SDI 4K and the DeckLink Studio 4K include 6G-SDI, while the advanced DeckLink 4K Pro and DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G include Dual Link 12G-SDI connections for higher color resolution, dual stream 3D stereoscopic support and frame rates up to Ultra HD 60p! The DeckLink 4K Pro and DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G are the perfect choice for DaVinci Resolve editing and color correction!
Use Your Favorite Software
DeckLink cards work with the software you love to use!
Mac OS X: No other capture and playback cards are supported by more software applications for Mac OS X. Get drivers that work with fantastic editing software such as Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, Symphony and News Cutter. For visual effects get full compatibility with Fusion, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC. For audio get compatibility with ProTools, Nuendo and Cubase. For streaming use Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster.
Windows: For Windows you get access to a massive range of software because DeckLink supports WDM, DirectShow and QuickTime! For editing you can use Avid Media Composer, Avid News Cutter, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio, CyberLink Power Director and MAGIX Video Pro. For visual effects use Fusion, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC. Audio software supported includes Steinberg Nuendo and Cubase. When streaming you get compatibility with Flash Media Encoder, Xsplit Broadcaster, Wirecast and Livestream Procaster.
Linux: DeckLink cards are open standard capture cards and are perfect for the development of Linux based video applications. The availability of a free, well documented SDK makes it easy for you to develop specific solutions to meet your needs, or to work with solutions that have been developed by others. Blackmagic’s Design Media Express is also available for capture and playback when using DeckLink with Linux operating systems.
In The Box
- DeckLink Mini Recorder
- Low profile slot bracket
- SDI Video Input
- 1× 10 bit SD/HD switchable.
- HDMI Video Input
- 1× HDMI type A connector.
- SDI Audio Input
- 8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Input
- 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Computer Interface
- PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
- Software Included
- Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7 or Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation
- PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux. Mac OS X systems require a Mac Pro computer. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Supported Applications
- DaVinci Resolve; Fusion 8; Premiere Pro CC; Avid Media Composer; After Effects CC; Avid Pro Tools; Steinberg Cubase; Steinberg Nuendo; Photoshop CC; Media Express
- Other supported applications include
- Nuke, Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Live Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidblaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity & InfoCaster.
- SD Format Support
- 525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30
1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance
- SMPTE 259M and 292M.
- SDI Metadata Support
- VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. VANC capture using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling
- Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Video Sampling
- Color Precision
- Color Space
- REC 601, REC 709
- HDMI Configuration
- HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI Resolution
- Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- HDMI Color Precision
- Multiple Rate support
- SDI and HDMI are switchable between standard definitlon and high definition.
- Copy Protection
- HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Colorspace Conversion
- Hardware based real time
- HD Up Conversion
- Software based up conversion during video capture.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later.
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- FCC, CE and C-Tick
- Dimension (mounting depth)
- 92 mm
- 57 g
- Operating Temperature
- 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature
- -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity
- 0% to 90% non-condensing
- DeckLink Mini Recorder
Low profile slot bracket
SD card with software and manual
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 Years