Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder (BM-VIDPROREC)SKU: 6860
H.264 SD/HD / SDI, HDMI, Component / Media Express / Profi-Encoding
Customer who views this item also viewed
Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder (BM-VIDPROREC)
Capture from broadcast decks to SD and HD H.264 files! Now it's easy to distribute your client's H.264 video files to websites, YouTube™, iPhone™ and even iPad™ Blackmagic Design's H.264 Pro Recorder handles capture from all popular video formats so you can encode directly from professional broadcast decks!
H.264 Pro Recorder is for the industry professional who needs professional encoding from SDI, HDMI, analog component/composite and balanced audio! H.264 Pro Recorder includes Blackmagic Design's powerful Media Express for frame accurate deck control with EDL import! Media Express lets you encode on Mac and Windows!
Highest Quality Video Capture
H.264 Pro Recorder allows you to select between SDI, HDMI and analog component video inputs. You can select to take audio from the SDI, HDMI or stereo balanced analog audio input jacks. H.264 can be connected directly to HD or SD video sources because the SDI, HDMI and analog component inputs all switch between formats. This means you can capture from HDCAM, Digital Betacam, Betacam SP, DVD players and more!
The perfect low cost way to capture from professional broadcast decks directly to SD and HD H.264 files! With new ways of delivering content to consumers, now it's easy to capture old or new programming content into the same file format used on the web, iPad™, iPod™, iPhone™, Apple TV™, YouTube™ and more! Capture directly from SDI, HDMI and component analog video with embedded SDI, HDMI and balanced analog audio inputs. RS-422 deck control is included with software for Mac and Windows!
Preserve Archive Footage
Old videotapes are delicate and have a limited life. With old videotapes deteriorating and decks that can play them getting rare, encoding video is the only way to preserve valuable footage! Use H.264 to archive old programming, news footage and other materials that might be on old videotape formats, before the tapes deteriorate and the content is lost forever. With H.264 Pro Recorder, all captured files are digital, and in the popular H.264 file format, so your content will never deteriorate and will be preserved forever!
Media Express Software Download for free!
Media Express lets you batch capture your H.264 files with an attractive user interface that's a pleasure to use, even after hours of encoding work! You can even create your own playlist from captured files. Media Express also supports CMX EDL import and frame accurate deck control via RS-422, so you can fully automate batch capture of multiple H.264 files! Media Express is fast, accurate and easy to use and works on Mac OS X and Windows!
- SDI Video Input
- 1 × 12 bit SD/HD switchable.
- Analog Video Input
- 1 × Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- HDMI Video Input
- 1 × HDMI type A connector.
- Analog Audio Input
- 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- SDI Audio Input
- 2 Channels from embedded SDI audio.
- HDMI Audio Input
- 2 Channels from embedded HDMI audio.
- Device Control
- Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control port.
- Computer Interface
- USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s)
- SD Format Support
- 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 480p.
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080p50, 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94, 1080i60, and 1080p60.
- SDI Compliance
- SMPTE 259M and 292.
- Audio Sampling
- Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Video Sampling
- Color Precision
- 12 bit
- Color Space
- 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Color Precision
- 12 bit
- Multiple Rate support
- SDI, HDMI and component analog video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s HD-SDI.
- Copy Protection
- HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Hardware based real time H.264 encoder supports multiple profiles for small, portable video devices through to full resolution HDTV.
- Realtime Scaling
- Capture at full HD or SD resolution, or use direct resize in realtime to scale and encode for the intended playback device, such as iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Software downloadable from the Blackmagic Website
- Media Express, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X™. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows™.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware upgrade via USB.
- Physical Installation
- Connect unit to the computer’s USB 2.0 port, install Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder software and run Media Express.
- Product Warranty
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.