- More of Canon
Canon XF105 Full HD Camcorder
Compact in size, light weight and fully featured, the Canon XF105 Professional Camcorder can be tailored to fit a wide range of individual needs. While sharing many of the capabilities of the Canon XF305 and XF300 Professional Camcorders, including the Canon XF Codec and Compact Flash (CF) recording, the XF105 offers some exciting new features of its own.
Whether used as a companion to the XF305 or XF300 or as a standalone camcorder, the XF105 is geared for a wide range of applications where high image quality, extreme portability, and efficient workflow are of the utmost importance. And with infrared recording and true stereoscopic 3-D production capabilities, the XF105 allows users to explore new creative outlets and emerging markets.
The XF105 utilizes Canon's XF Codec ? a file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper that ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems. The codec's 4:2:2 color sampling provides ultra-fine transitions in tone and color for maintaining the highest image quality needed for advanced post production processing.
The XF105's newly developed Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens along with a Canon native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensor delivers exceptional image quality. The XF105 also offers multiple recording bit rates, resolutions and variable frame rates to expand creative flexibility, allowing users to work in virtually any production environment.
Incorporating industry-standard HD-SDI output, genlock input SMPTE time code input/output terminals makes the Canon XF105 perfectly matched for live application and multi-camera shooting.
- MPEG-2 Full HD 4:2:2 recording on CompactFlash cards at up to 50Mbps
- Two CF slots for continuous (relay) or simultaneous recording
- MXF file format for workflow compatibility
- 10x Canon HD Video Lens, f/1.8 max., 30.4mm wideangle (35mm equivalent)
- Optical Image Stabilizer ? Standard, Powered or Dynamic
- Single 2.07Mpixel 1/3 type CMOS sensor with Bayer filter
- 8.8cm, 920,000 dot LCD panel; 260,000 dot EVF, both with 100% coverage
- Variable frame rate recording (12-50fps)
- 3D shooting functions - Genlock (XF105 only), OIS Axis Shift, Focal Length Guide and image inversion
- User-activated Infrared mode for night shoots
- 60cm minimum object distance across zoom range
- DIGIC DV III image processor
- Independent audio controls and XLR inputs
- Extensive customisation options, including nine Custom Pictures
- Studio connectivity - HD-SDI, Genlock, Timecode (XF105 only)
- XF Utility and NLE Plug-ins
- Shoulder strap
- Component cable CTC-100/S
- Battery pack BP-925
- DC cable DC-930
- Compact power adapter CA-930
- Wireless controller WL-D6000
Customer who views this item also viewed
Starting at €1,350.55 €1,134.92
Starting at €3,567.62 €2,998.00