Customer who views this item also viewed
Fujinon lens XS8X4AS-XB8
The XS8X4AS-XB8 is a wide angle lens for the Sony PMW-EX3 and has a 120 ° rotation range for the focus ring.
It can be used without additional accessories with the PMW-EX3. The electrical connection is made via the internal camera hot-shoe contacts. The eight-zoom lens has an integrated optical anti-vibration system is designed for broadcast ENG-range and optimized for HD resolutions.
The focus can be either automatically or manually operated. Its rear focus system ensures that not the front lens rotates when focusing.
The lens is used without an additional adapter and the power zoom is controlled via the zoom rocker.
- Broadcast ENG
- Sony Hot Shoe B-Mount (PMW-EX3)
- Standard resolution
- Initial focal length
- 4 mm
- Focal length
- 4-32 mm
- Maximum relative aperture
- F1.9 (4 mm), F2.5 (32 mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance (MOD)
- 0,5 m (from the front lens)
- Object Size at MOD (16:9, w / o ext)
- 968x544 mm (4 mm), 127x71 mm (32 mm)
- Angle (16:9, w / o ext)
- 82 ° 08 'x 52 ° 13' (4 mm), 12 ° 26 'x 7 ° 01' (32 mm)
- Ratio Converter
- Image stabilizer built
- Filter Size
- M95x1 / M107x1 (in the sun visor)
- Front diameter
- 100 mm