G-Technology G-RAID4-4000 GB Raid-System
The G-RAID is a professional high-performance storage with dual drive and is designed specifically for professional content creation applications such as Final Cut Studio. It features the high-speed ports 3 Gbit eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via cable) and USB 2.0 and has a storage capacity of up to 4 TB.
When connected via eSATA score the G-RAID data transfer rates of over 200 MB / s for demanding post-processing environments.
- Super Fast, affordable RAID solution, designed specifically for professional content creation applications.
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422, uncompressed SD workflows
- High speed ports: eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via cable) and USB 2.0
- min Uses (2) SATA-II drives with 7200 rpm and up to 32 MB cache - Hardware RAID 0 (Oxford 936)
- When connected via eSATA data transfer rates of over 200 MB / s
- capacities up to 4TB
- Soft-touch power switch and thermo-regulated "smart fan for long life and reliable operation
- All cables included in delivery (eSATA, FireWire 800, FireWire 800 to 400 and USB 2.0)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- G-RAID storage system with dual drive
- Universal power supply
- 1.6 m eSATA cable (black)
- 1.8 m FireWire 800 cable (white)
- 1.8 m cable FireWire 800 to 400 (white)
- 1 m USB 2.0 cable (white)
- Dimensions (L × W × T)
- 235 × 130 × 73 mm
- 1.75 kg
- 1x 3Gb eSATA
2 × FireWire 800 (9 pins)
(FireWire 400 via cable included)