Customer who views this item also viewed
Instruction and training for the following camera stabilizers: Smooth Shooter, X-10, X-22, X-45 and Gold System.
Technological progress is relentless - Because of this, we need to constantly sharpen our minds in order to make the best use of the tools we have at our disposal.
99% of all the world's operators have taken formal workshops. Whether they have choosen a two-hour Glidecam workshop or the more intensive two-day Glidecam Workshop, they have taken training from highly experienced Operator/Instructors and have left the Workshop experience in possession of the skill and information that allows them to pursue a career in camera stabilisation.
This six hour workshop gives each participant in a one to one training basic practical and theoretical experience to begin working professionally, plus the mental tools needed to meet future challenges, as well as exercises and shots to practice after completing the course.
Workshop II – Beyond the basics
PROPER USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, FUNCTIONS AND EXERCISES
Explanation of the components, setup and exercises
- Support arm
- Center of gravity of the camera
- Mounting the camera and balancing the sled
- Static and dynamic balance
Proper use of the system
- Adjusting the vest to properly fit you torso
- Connecting the support arm
- Adjusting the arm to the weight of the sled
- Left side and right side mounting of the arm
- Safety for the operator and the people around you
Moving with the system
- Vest and support arm - Excercise
- Exercises with the vest, support arm and sled
- Setup and balancing by the workshop student
- Exercising most common shots
- Alternative modes
- Preparing and executing final test
Duration ca. 6 hours.