HPRC 2400 Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/ZoomSKU: 1000004845
Hard Case / Pre-cut Foam / for DJI Mavic 2 / HPRC 2400
Customer who views this item also viewed
HPRC 2400 Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
Based on the HPRC 2400 series, this version features a pre-cut high-density foam interior that specifically holds the DJI Mavic 2 .
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection.
The modular design of the interior allows a universal use of the case, thanks to exchangeable molded foam insert. For example, the case can be used with various optional interior dividers and a variety of customizable or custom inserts (sold separately).
- Extra strong: shock-resistant TTX01® polypropylene supplemented with particularly high-performance special resin.
- Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- The temperature range is guaranteed -40° C (40° F) up to +80° C (+176° F).
Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection.
Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
• Signature Case
Note: The DJI Mavic and Accessories are NOT included!
- internal dimension
- 380x266x152 mm (14.96x10.47x5.98 inch)
- external dimension
- 405x330x170 mm (15.94x12.99x6.69 inch)
- 45 mm (1.77 inch)
- 107 mm (4.21 inch)
- weight (empty)
- 2,05 kg (4.52 lbs)