Customer who views this item also viewed
HPRC 4100C Hard Case (with cubed foam)
The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) 4100C Hard Case is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is carried by a super-soft rigid grip handle and has a cubed foam interior. The case provides its content protection against many dangers and can be used in a wide range of applications.
Features & Advantages:
- Extra tough: Impact resistant TTX01: Polypropylene supplemented with particularly powerful special resin.
- Accommodating: Self-regulating membrane ensures automatic pressure equalization.
- Unbreakable: Elastic, durable hard shell with high impact resistance
- Stable: Acid resistant, scratch-proof and water-proof, dust-tight and light
- Temperature rating: Withstands extreme weather conditions and temperature fluctuations from -40 ° C to +80 °
- Tested: ISO9001 - certified product quality
- Design: modern and timeless
- Air freight usage: Reinforced edges. Integrated address label. pressure compensation
- Safe: Steel-reinforced hinges. Smooth reliable closures
- Ergonomic: Aluminum-reinforced soft handles for better comfort
- Internal dimensions
- 401mm × 231mm × 231mm / 15,8"-9,1"-9,1"
- External dimensions
- 424mm × 284mm × 276,5mm / 16,7"-11,2"-10,9"
- empty: 2,8 kg / 6,17 Ibs
with cubed foam: 3,4 kg / 7,49 Ibs
- minimum -40°C - 32°F
maximum +80°C - 176°F