Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition (CINRSGP/D)SKU: 1000011878
2x 1" sensors / 6K 360°-Videos / FlowState / Splashproof
- More of Insta360
Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition
- 21MP 360° Photo
- Flow State Stabilization
- &K 360° Videos @25fps
The 1-Inch 360 Lens drastically improves low light performance and takes 360 image quality to new heights.
Featuring two 1-inch CMOS sensors, the 1-Inch 360 Edition captures unbeatable 6K 360 videos and 21MP 360 photos, with minimal noise and maximum clarity. Co-engineered with Leica, the 1-Inch 360 Edition is the first 360 camera developed with Leica’s optical and imaging expertise.
The camera also expands the versatility of the ONE R/RS interchangeable lens ecosystem, adding a new lens option to the product line. ONE R and ONE RS users can upgrade to the new lens using their existing Core.
The ultimate creative tool.
Unbeatable 360-degree image quality in a portable device that's ready to go anywhere. With an interchangeable lens design, it's ultra-versatile and upgradeable too
Co-Engineered with Leica
Partnering exclusively with Insta360, Leica brings its legendary expertise in optical design and state-of-the-art imaging to 360 cameras.
Dual 1-Inch Sensors
The first 360 camera from Insta360 with two 1-inch CMOS sensors, delivering unparalleled image quality with outstanding dynamic range.
Crisp 6K30fps 360 Capture
Image quality that blows other compact 360 cameras out of the water. Share in immersive 360 degrees or reframe as a traditional flat video for social media.
6-axis stabilization and a proprietary image stabilization algorithm come together to deliver incredibly smooth videos.
360 Horizon Lock
No gimbal? No problem. No matter what angle your camera's at, the horizon will always be level without cropping thanks to 360 Horizon Lock
For even more dynamic range, the 1- Inch 360 Edition can combine up to 9 PureShot photos together, further controlling the highlights and delivering more details
No need run for cover at the sight of gathering clouds! The 1-Inch 360 Edition is IPX3 water resistant. *ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition is IPX3 water resistant only when assembled, locked and secured in the Mounting Bracket. It is protected against light rain and snow, but should not be submerged in water or used for activities involving high-velocity water such as action sports in rainy weather, surfing or waterskiing
The new 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base provides you with the all the power you need for high-level productions. *Note: The NEW vertical battery base has an increased capacity to power the lens and is designed to fit the new vertical mounting bracket. The original ONE R vertical battery base isn’t compatible.
Speed up your mobile editing workflow with the Quick Reader. Plug it into your camera to save files directly onto its SD card, then transfer them to your phone in lightning quick time.
Broadcast to every corner of the planet in stunning detail. Reframe to control the perspective or immerse your audience in 360 live streaming.
Crisp, clear calls whether you're in the office or at home. Forget about awkward huddles over your computer screen—ONE RS captures everything in 360 split-screen.
• ONE RS Core
• Vertical Battery Base for 1-Inch 360 Lens
• 1-Inch 360 Lens
• Lens Cap for 1-Inch 360 Lens
• 1-Inch 360 Lens Mounting Bracket
• Charging Cable
• Lens Cloth
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Photo Resolution
- 6528x3264 (2:1)
- Video Resolution
- Photo Format
- · insp
· RAW (dng) (RAW files require software on PC/Mac to export.)
- Video Format
- insv (can be exported via App or Studio)
- Photo Modes
- Standard, HDR, Interval, Starlapse, Burst, PureShot
- Video Modes
- Standard Video, Timelapse, TimeShift, Loop Recording
- Color Profiles
- Standard, Vivid, LOG
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Run Time
- 62 minutes
*Tested in lab environment under 6K@30fps mode
- Max Video Bitrate
- 6-axis Gyroscope
- Live Streaming
- 360 Live, Reframe Live (streamer sets a fixed perspective)
- Exposure Value
- ISO Range
- Photo: 100-3200
- Shutter Speed
- Photo: 1/8000 - 120s
Video: 1/8000 - to the limit of frames per second
- White Balance
- Audio Modes
- · Wind Reduction
- Audio Format
- 48 kHz, AAC
- 5 GHz, 802.11ac
(Standard range of approximately 20 meters, max transmission speed of 20MB/s)
- Type-C (*Note: This camera only supports wired connection to Android devices (via Micro-USB or Type-C). It does not support wired connection to iOS devices. Full wireless support is available for both iOS and Android.)
- MicroSD Card
- exFAT formatted microSD cards with the UHS-I bus interface and Video Speed Class V30 rating (exactly this class, neither higher or lower) with a max storage of 1TB are recommended.
- Battery Capacity
- Charging Method
- Type-C USB
- Charging Time
- 90 minutes (powered off)
- Operating Temperature
- -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)
- Compatible Devices
- iOS Devices:
Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 11.0 or above, including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPad Air (2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
• Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
• Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
• Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
• Android devices with Tensor chips, including Google Pixel 6.
- 1. Devices that do not meet the above requirements may still be able to use the app and control the camera, however, performance may be sub-optimal.
2. Phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported.
3. App installation on the mobile phone requires 64-bit systems. Phones with 32-bit systems are not supported.
4. The Snap Wizard feature is only compatible with iPhone 8 and above models (A11 or above chips); iPads with M1 chips; Android devices with Kirin 990 and above chips (e.g. Huawei Mate 30 and above), Snapdragon 855 and above chips (e.g. Google Pixel 4/Xiaomi Mi 9 and above), and Exynos 990 and above chips (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S20 and above).