Kessler CineShooter Nodal Pan & Tilt Head (CSH1001)SKU: 1000008656
WiFi and Bluetooth / up to 5 axes / 10 Keyframes / Payload of 15 lbs
Customer who views this item also viewed
Kessler CineShooter Nodal Pan & Tilt Head
CineShooter is a true nodal head that can support cameras up to 15lbs and can control up to 5 axes of motion control out of the box. It is a tool that can check many filmmaker's boxes with a variety of accessories to expand weight capacity and additional axes coming in the near future, as well as multiple control options and a variety of shooting modes currently available.
- Nodal Pan & Tilt head
- Arca-Swiss base mount
- Fully adjustable Arca-Swiss mounting platform to achieve nodal center
- All-aluminum chassis
- Impact-resistant housing
- Capacity supports cameras up to 15 lbs. and 8” in width
- Light and portable 5.4 lb. head weight
- Up to 5 axes of control on-board (2 internal, and 3 external)
- Onboard control surface with joystick and display interface
- Third party support for Alpha Wheels
- Third party support for Dragonframe
- DMC Protocol for real-time moves through third party developers
- Support for Kessler kOS software
- Support for CineShooter Remote mobile app (available for iPhone, iPad and Android)
- Support for PS4 and XBOX controller operation
- Fully-customizable button mapping through PS4 and XBOX controller
- True remote operation via dedicated webserver
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
- Fewer cables (or none when using just the pan/tilt head)
- Up to 10 programmable keyframes per axes on-board
- Backwards compatibility with Second Shooter accessories (includes FIZ, pan, tilt, slide, and turntable motors)
- Smoother, more efficient Bezier-based motion curves
- Live Motion Mode for capturing cinematic, live action movements
- Timelapse Mode with a built-in intervelometer for capturing programmed timelapse moves
- Stop Motion Mode to capture intervaled frames for stop motion animation
- Manual Mode for live operation without programmed keyframes
- FreeMotion Mode when activate “relaxes” the motors, and allows user to freely hand-position the camera to program keyframes
- Facial Tracking Mode (requires mobile phone and CineShooter Remote App)
- Emulation Mode provides a “mimic” action utilizing the accelerometer of your phone to translate pan and tilt motion to the head
- Silent Mode quietly operates motors for sound-sensitive situations
- Fast Mode for specialty VFX shots, high frame rate, and fast camera motion
- 12v DC 2 Pin Power
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm 12v Barrel Connector for MagPak
- Optional V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plate
- Smart Handle Module provides additional handling point, as well as an integrated FreeMotion button
- Heavy Duty Support Module upgrades camera payload from 15 lbs. up to 25 lbs.
- Wireless Slider Motor with additional on-board axis expansion, (turntable and FIZ motors coming later)
- Wireless 2-Axis Expansion Module allows 2 additional axes of operation via wire or wireless connection
- Additional accessories coming in the future
This nodal pan and tilt head is packed with features, including a variety of ways to power, control, program, and operate your camera moves… but this isn’t just another pan and tilt head.
This is a completely new kind of tool that is fully supported with an ecosystem of major accessories, as well as the support of several popular third party accessories and software previously unavailable on the motion control systems of Kessler.
PLUS, with the addition of our Heavy Duty Support Module accessory, weight capacity will increase to 25 lbs. without stutter, jitter or hardware crashing common with other heads on the market.
Because the CineShooter Pan and Tilt Head has a true nodal point, the sensor of your camera can be perfectly centered to both the pan and tilt axis, allowing for the capture and tracking of precise VFX motion, perfect pan and tilts without “arcing”, as well as an ultra-smooth roll mode when cameras are configured perpendicular to the bracket.
If 5 axes isn’t enough, that number can increase up to 9 axes of operation at once by adding on additional Wireless Expansion Module accessories (wired control also supported).
Because the head contains all of the “brains” internally, that means fewer cables, and with the aforementioned Wireless Expansion Module accessories— NO cables will be needed to operate your slider, turntable, or FIZ motors from the head.
With our new Smart Handle accessory, you’ll be able to use our new FreeMotion Mode which when activated, causes the camera head to relax its tension and can be freely positioned by hand to compose your shot quicker and frame up exactly what you want to see without needing to touch a joystick or control surface. Just simply release the button freezes the position in place and instantly creates a keyframe.
Additionally, the head will support Facial Tracking and Emulation Mode, using the accelerometer of your phone to “mimic” movement and operate your head for a more manual look.