OConnor Ultimate 1040 Fluid Head PackageSKU: 1000007050
Lightw. fluid head / Payload 20kg / Quick Release plate / Pan handle
OConnor Ultimate 1040 Fluid Head Package
The Ultimate 1040 fluid head brings the same quality build and precision movement found the larger OConnor 2575 and 2065 heads to enable cinematographers easily move from heavier to lighter payload camera setups without compromise.
Features of the lightweight yet sturdy fluid head include a stepless, ultra-smooth pan and tilt fluid drag custom designed to provide ultimate control and stability, as well as the OConnor Sinusoidal Counterbalance system that provides true, accurate balance at any point in the tilt range. Providing perfect balance even for lighter-weight cameras with counterbalancing down to zero, the Ultimate 1040 head is made with high-performance magnesium, and aluminium alloys with stainless steel and genuine carbon fibre finishing, to deliver consistent results on the most demanding sets.
For camera operators, making the change to smaller, lighter cameras while retaining quality has never been easier. And most importantly, the famous OConnor feel, remains the same regardless of payload.
The versatile OConnor Ultimate 1040 supports payloads from 0 to 45 lbs. (20 kg) at a 5” (15cm) centre of gravity and a +/-90° tilt range.
• Greater head capacity than 1030 with 0-45lbs (20kg) payload
• Same OConnor ‘feel the difference’ drag feel as bigger heads with continuous adjustment (not stepped!)
• Same accessory options as larger OConnor heads
• OConnor sinusoidal balance mech with widest balance range (down to zero) with near zero balance error
• flowtech100 2-stage 100 mm lightweight carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment
• Ultimate 1040
• Large Euro Quick Release with Camera Plate (1030-268)
• Pan handle for 1030 range (1030-246)
• Pan handle extension (2575-135)
• 100mm Ball Base (08365)
• 100mm FT Tiedown (S2052-1100)
|Payload:||0-45 lb (0-20 kg) at 5” (127 mm) C of G above platform|
|Tilt Range||+/- 90°|