Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8 (S-S24E)SKU: 1000010498
Fixed focal lens / 24mm | F1.8 / L-Mount / Filter Size 67mm
Customer who views this item also viewed
Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8 (S-S24E)
Superior optical performance and advanced functionality in a wide-angle fixed focal length lens.
- F1.8 large-aperture wide-angle fixed focal length lens with a compact, lightweight design
- Dust, splash and freeze-resistant design
- Excellent focusing performance for both photos and videos
Richer, more detailed stills. Smoother, more compelling video.
In a compact and lightweight form, it features an uncompromising optical design with the power to capture broad landscapes with corner-to-corner sharpness. Focus breathing inhibition and seamless exposure control contribute to the beautifully smooth video capture. Expressive power is perfectly aligned with the rest of the F1.8 Series, so even as you change lenses, your sequence of images will boast high quality continuity.
Dust, splash and freeze-resistant design
The LUMIX S 24mm F1.8 is designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions thanks to its dust- and splash-resistant construction and allowing you to shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C.
Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Ideal for video recording
The lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
S-S24 lens construction
The optimized configuration has 12 elements in 11 groups, including 3 ASPH, 1 UED and 3 ED lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
• S-S50E Lens
• Lens cap
• Lens rear cap
• Lens hood
- Lens Construction
- 12 elements in 11 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lens)
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focal Length
- Aperture Type
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Closest Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Diagonal Angle of View
- Dust and Splash Resistant
- Recommended Operating Temperature
- -10℃ to 40℃ (14℉ to 104℉)
- Filter Size
- Max. Diameter
- φ73.6mm / 2.90inch
- Overall Length
- Approx. 82.0mm / 3.23inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Approx. 310g / 0.68lb (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)