Panasonic LUMIX S 35mm F1.8 (S-S35E)SKU: 1000010763
Fixed focal lens / 35mm | F1.8 / L-Mount / Filter Size 67mm
Customer who views this item also viewed
Panasonic LUMIX S 35mm F1.8 (S-S35E)
A wide-angle fixed focal length lens that offers delightful angles and excellent video performance for a wide range of shots.
- F1.8 large-aperture wide-angle fixed focal length lens with a compact, lightweight design.
- Dust, splash and freeze-resistant design.
- Excellent focusing performance for both photos and videos.
Create a strong sense of realism with exquisite bokeh and a sense of space
Introducing the LUMIX S F1.8 Series 35mm lens. Ideal for snapshots and portraits, it empowers you to create images with a strong sense of realism, beautifully capturing a sense of space and depth. Focus breathing inhibition and seamless exposure control contribute to the beautifully smooth video capture. Expressive power is aligned with the rest of the F1.8 Series, so even as you change lenses, your sequence of images will boast high quality continuity.
Dust, splash and freeze-resistant design
The LUMIX S 35mm F1.8 is designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions thanks to its dust- and splash-resistant construction and allowing you to shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C.
Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Ideal for video recording
The lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
S-S35 lens construction
The optimized configuration has 11 elements in 9 groups, including 3 ASPH and 3 ED lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
• S-S35E Lens
• Lens cap
• Lens rear cap
• Lens hood
- Lens Construction
- 11 elements in 9 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 3 ED lens)
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focal Length
- Aperture Type
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Closest Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Diagonal Angle of View
- Dust and Splash Resistant
- Recommended Operating Temperature
- -10℃ to 40℃ (14℉ to 104℉)
- Filter Size
- Max. Diameter
- φ73.6mm / 2.90inch
- Overall Length
- Approx. 82.0mm / 3.23inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Approx. 295g / 0.65lb (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)