Panasonic Lumix S Fixed Focal Lens 85mm F1.8 (S-S85E)SKU: 1000009581
Fixed focal lens / 85mm | F1.8 / L Mount / Filter Size 67mm
Customer who views this item also viewed
Panasonic LUMIX S Lens S-S85E F1.8 (S-S85E)
Bright Lumix S full-format lens with medium telephoto effect, which is particularly suitable for portrait photography. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, the lens offers outstanding mobility. It is also characterized by a dust and splash-resistant design and can be used at temperatures as low as -10 ° C under the most adverse conditions. The 9 aperture blades ensure a pleasant bokeh. It ensures high quality video recordings by minimizing focus breathing as much as possible. The filter size is 67 mm. A switch can be used to switch quickly between AF / MF at any time.
- Impressive portraits - high resolution in the sharpness and attractive bokeh in the out of focus area
- Robustness - dust, splash water and cold resistant
- Compact and light - only 8.2 cm long and 355 g light
- Bright telephoto - exact proportions and sharp images in poor lighting conditions
- Fast & precise autofocus - with 240 fps
- High quality video recordings - quiet autofocus and minimized focus breathing
Picture perfect portraits
The 85mm offers an amazing mix of field of view and background compression, the F1.8 aperture ensures size and weight are optimized without compromising image quality for stunning portraits and more.
Dust, Splash and Freeze-resistant Design
The LUMIX 85mm F1.8 is designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions thanks to its dust- and splash-resistant construction and allowing you to shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Ideal for Video Recording
The lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
S-S85 Lens Construction
The optimized configuration has 9 elements in 8 groups, including 2 ED lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
Lens rear cap
- Lens Construction
- 9 elements in 8 groups (2 ED lenses)
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focal Length
- f=85 mm
- Aperture Type
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimal Aperture
- Closest Focusing Distance
- 0,8 m
- Maximum Notification
- 0,13 x
- Diagonal Angle of View
- Dust and Splah Resistant
- Recommended Operating Temperature
- - 10°C to 40°C
- φ 67 mm
- Max. Diameter
- φ73,6 mm
- Overall Length
- Approx. 82,0 mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Ca. 355 g (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap andlens hood)
- Standard Accessories
- Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood