SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I V30 90MB/s 32GB (SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN)SKU: 5620
32 GB SDHC / Read 90MB/s (600X) / Write 40MB/s (266X) / UHS-I V30
Customer who views this item also viewed
SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ UHS-I V30 Memory Card 32GB
Up to 90/40MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30
Capacity: 32 GB
Form Factor: SDHC
Bus Interface: UHS-I
Read Speed: up to 90 MB/s (600X)
Write Speed: up to 40 MB/s (266X)
Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
At a glance
✓ Over 8 times faster than ordinary memory cards (16GB - 64GB)
✓ Over 10 times faster than ordinary memory cards (128GB - 256GB)
✓ UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), the highest video recording performance
✓ Engineered to capture 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160p) video
✓ Read/Write speeds up to 90/60 or 90/40MB/s
The speed you need for better pictures
SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I memory cards offer enough speed, capacity, and durability to meet the demands of advanced photographers and passionate shutterbugs alike. Ideal for use with advanced cameras and HD camcorders, this card offers data speeds up to eight times faster than an ordinary memory card*1. Ordinary memory cards perform at up to 5MB/s write speed, ensuring you'll never miss the moment.
Faster Performance and Downloads
With write read speeds as fast as 60MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you'll get your best shot, and you’ll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer.
Capacity For High-Resolution Photos and Videos
With capacities up to 256GB*3 to capture it all, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I Card offers enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos. The card can accommodate high-volume image formats, such as RAW and JPEG, without running out of space. This memory card also provides plenty of room for Full HD videos.
Flawless Full HD Video Recording
With Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)*4 video ratings you'll be ready to capture 4K Ultra HD, cinema quality 3D and Full HD*5 video (1080p), which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle. This memory card's accelerated minimum sustained write speeds ensure no video data is lost during recording, by reducing dropouts and stuttering.
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
Thanks to its Advanced Error Correction Code engine, the SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I card reduces the chance for error during data storage and retrieval. Prevents potential data corruption, providing high data integrity.
Fast Transfer Speed Reduces Upload Time
SanDisk Extreme SDHC or SDXC UHS-I cards boast a read speed of up to 90MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly. You'll spend less time uploading photos and more time editing, storing, and sharing.
Designed and tested to withstand the toughest conditions, card capacities 16-256GB are waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof*6. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 ºF (-25 ºC to 85 ºC), so you can snap the perfect shot in almost any climate.
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are backed by a lifetime limited warranty*7.
In The Box
- SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I V30 Memory Card 90MB/s 32 GB
- Jewel Case
- One-year RescuePRO® Deluxe software downloadable offer*8
- Form Factor
- Bus Interface
- UHS-I (Pin Layout: one row with 9 Pins)
- Interface Speed (max.)
- 104 MB/s
- Performance Read
- up to 90 MB/s (600X)
- Performance Write
- up to 40 MB/s (266X)
- Speed Class, Class 10 (C10)
- 10 MB/s (minimum write speed)
- Speed Class, UHS SpeedClass 3 (U3)
- 30 MB/s (minimum write speed)
- 24×32×2,1 mm (0.94×1.25×0.08 inch)
- Operating temperature
- -13 ºF to 185 ºF (-25 ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature
- -40 ºF to 185 ºF (-40 ºC to 85 ºC)
- Compatibility for SDHC Cards (16 - 32GB)
- Compatible with SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I) enabled host devices
- Compatibility for SDXC Cards (64 - 256GB)
- Compatible with SDXC (UHS-I) enabled host devices
- Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Lifetime limited warranty*7
1. Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1.000.000 bytes. X=150KB/s.
2. Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s (128GB-256GB), up to 40MB/s (16GB-64GB) write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1.000.000 bytes.
3. 1GB=1.000.000.000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
4. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a Speed Class, which defines the minimum write speed, to ensure storing a continous data stream to support real-time video recording in UHS-enabled host devices.
5. Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
6. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
7. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
8. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.