SanDisk SSD PLUS 530MB/s 240GB (SDSSDA-240G-G26)SKU: 7340
240 GB SSD / Read 530MBs (3533X) / Write 440MBs (2933X) / SATA 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
Customer who views this item also viewed
SanDisk SSD PLUS 530MB/s 240GB
Up to 530MB/s read speed, up to 440MB/s write speed
Capacity: 240 GB
Read Speed: up to 530 MB/s (3533X)
Write Speed: up to 440 MB/s (2933X)
Form Factor: 2.5 Zoll Solid-State-Drive
Interface: SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
At a glance
✓ Up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive
✓ Faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response
✓ 240GB: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s / 440MB/s
✓ 480GB: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s / 445MB/s
✓ 960GB: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s / 450MB/s
✓ Shock resistant for proven durability
✓ Cool, quiet operation
Reliable, Fast and Plenty of Capacity
SanDisk, a pioneer in solid state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. With sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s**, this solid state drive performs up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1. You'll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive1. The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet, reliable performance, and dashboard4 status monitoring for your favorite media applications.
Extend the Life of Your Laptop or Desktop PC
Upgrade your laptop or desktop with a fast, reliable solid state drive from a globally trusted brand and suddenly, your old computer acts and feels like a new machine with faster boot-ups, shutdowns and app response times1.
Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response
High sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 445MB/s translate into better performance for everything you do, performing up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1.
Durable Solid State Design
With no moving parts, the SanDisk SSD Plus is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe through life’s bumps and bruises3.
Ideal for Typical PC Workloads
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard*4 delivers SLC caching which boosts burst write performance, making it the ideal storage solution for typical PC workloads such as web browsing, email, casual gaming, office productivity and audio/video entertainment.
The SanDisk SSD Plus comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up your new drive.
A More Efficient Drive
SanDisk SSDs are cooler, quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive2, so your laptop battery lasts a long time on a single charge.
In The Box
- SanDisk SSD PLUS 530MB/s 240GB
- Sequential Read
- Up to 530 MB/s (3533X)
- Sequential Write
- Up to 440 MB/s (2933X)
- Random Read (IOPS)*5
- Random Write (IOPS)*5
- Form Factor
- 2.5 Zoll Solid-State-Drive
- SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
- 70×101×7 mm (2.75×3.96×0.28 inch)
- Operating temperature
- 0 ºC to 70 ºC (32 ºF to 158 ºF)
- Storage temperature
- -55 ºC to 85 ºC (-67 ºF to 185 ºF)
- Shock Resistant
- up to 1500G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (operating/non-operating)
- 5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz
- 3 years
**Based on internal testing, performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1.000.000 bytes, X=150KB/s
1. As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
2. See www.sandisk.com/wug
3. Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 °C to 70 °C)
4. Download required from www.sandisk.com/ssdswap/download. Limit one time use per system.
5. Input/Output operations Per Second (IOPS), is a computer benchmark indication of volumes. It indicates how many input and output commands can be performed per second, dependent access patterns (sequential/random).