SeaLife DC2000 Pro Light Camera SetSKU: 1000000230
20MP image sensor / Ultra-fast AF / Flat panel LED light / light down to 60 m
Customer who views this item also viewed
SeaLife DC2000 Pro Light Camera Set (SL744)
Combined with the powerful Sea Dragon 2500 Light and the DC2000 underwater camera, the DC2000 Pro Light will capture vibrant underwater colors that are typically muted and color-less. The sun-like Sea Dragon 2500 will make stills and videos extraordinary.
The set includes:
• DC2000 Underwater Camera
• Sea Dragon 2500 Light
• Flex-Connect Single Tray
SeaLife DC2000 Digital Camera (SL740)
Enjoy full creative freedom with SeaLife's new DC2000 digital underwater camera. Featuring a large SONY® 1” type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor and RAW formatting capabilities, the DC2000 will let your underwater inspirations guide you to stunning results.
With an ultra-fast auto focus and shutter response, you'll never miss a shot with the SeaLife DC2000. Take control of your creativity by selecting from the 8 shooting modes: manual, aperture, underwater, shutter, program, intelligent auto, land, and panorama. JPEG and RAW (Adobe .dng) imaging formats are available, providing you with nearly endless photo editing options.
With DSLR-like imaging results, you'll want to make the DC2000's waterproof inner camera your go-to land camera with the ability to capture rich landscapes and stunning close-ups and portraits.
• Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
• 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
• 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
• 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
• Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
• Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
• Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
• Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
• Auto focus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
• WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
• Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
• Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
• Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
• Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
• Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
• Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
• Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
• Underwater Housing for DC2000
• DC2000 Inner-camera
• Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
• 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
• Wall Charger (5V, 1A)
• Int’l plug adapters
• Camera case
• Wrist strap for inner camera
• Wrist strap with clip for UW housing
• Lens Cap for UW Housing
• Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
• Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
• Instruction Manual
Sea Dragon 2500 Photo/Video Light
The Sea Dragon 2500 uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colors in underwater photos and videos. With a Color Rendering Index of 90, the Sea Dragon 2500 solves the issue of blue underwater photos and videos by giving divers the ability to add light down to 200 feet/60 meters with portable sunlight.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect
Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a “click!”
An ultra wide beam
The incredibly wide 120-degree beam of the Sea Dragon 2500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view, like the SeaLife Micro HD or GoPro.
60 minute burn time
With a lab verified lumen output of 2500, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power – making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
• Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
• One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
• Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
• Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
• 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
• Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
• Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
• Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
• 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
• Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
• Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
• Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
• Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Photo/Video/Dive Light head
• Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
• Flex-Connect grip
• 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
• AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
• Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
• Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
• Instruction manual
• Sea Dragon Case
Specifications DC2000 Camera
|Image Sensor||Sony 1” type CMOS sensor (Sony part # IMX183CQJ)|
|Image Resolution||20M (5472x3648) 3:2 format 10M (3888x2592) 3:2 format 5M (2736x1824) 3:2 format 18M (4864x3678) 4:3 format 10M (3648x2746) 4:3 format 5M (2592x1944) 4:3 format VGA (640x480) 4:3 format 17M (5472x3080) 16:9 format 7.5M (3648x2056) 16:9 format 4.2M (2720x1528) 16:9 format 13M (3648x3648) 1:1 format 6.5M (2544x2544)1:1 format 3.7M (1920x1920)1:1 format|
|Picture file format||JPEG and RAW (.DNG)|
Full HD 1080p @ 60 frames per second
|Video file format||MOV h.264|
|Aperture||F1.8 to F11 (in 1/3 stop increments), Setting options: F1.8, F2.0, F2.2, F2.5, F2.8, F3.2, F3.5, F4.0, F4.5, F5.0, F5.6, F6.3, F7.1, F8.0, F9.0, F10 und F11.|
|Focal Length||Focal Length:11.6mm (Film equivalent: 31mm)|
|Focus type||Auto Focus from 4” (10cm) to infinity|
|Focus modes||Auto, Macro, Super Macro, Infinity|
|Shooting angle:||Land: 61° Diagonal (51° horizontal)
Underwater: 46° Diagonal (38° horizontal)
Fisheye Lens: 83° Diagonal (63° horizontal)
|Shutter speed||Mechanical shutter: 15 Sec. to 1/2000 Sec.
Auto: 1 Sec to 1/2000 Sec.
Manuell: 15 Sec. to 1/2000 Sex.
Setting options: 15”, 13”, 10”, 8”, 6”, 5”, 4”, 3.2”, 2.5”, 2”, 1.6”, 1.3”, 1”, 0.8”, 0.6”, 0.5”, 0.4”, 0.3”, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/13, 1/15, 1/20, 1/25, 1/30, 1/40, 1/50, 1/60, 1/80, 1/100, 1/125, 1/160, 1/200, 1/250, 1/320, 1/400, 1/500, 1/640, 1/800, 1/1000, 1/1250, 1/1600, 1/2000.
|Scene Modes||Underwater Scene Modes: Dive mode with UW color correction, Snorkel mode with UW color correction, Ext Flash mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash(es), Ext Light Mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external photo-video light(s)
Land Scene modes: Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene. Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Kids, Night Scene, Fireworks, Beach, Snow, Sports, Party, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Soft Skin, Food, Background Defocus, Love Portrait, Self Portrait, Smile Shutter, HDR, Time Lapse, GIF Capture, Art Effect and Continuous Shooting.
|Special Modes||Self Portrait, 2 second, 10 second delay, and 10+2 second (2 pictures)
6 Continuous Shooting modes: Endless Burst High (10fps, captures 10 images), Endless Burst Standard (3fps, captures up to 50 images), Pre-shooting (begins image capture when half-pressing shutter), Sporty Burst 60 (60fps, up to 25 images at 2MP resolution), Sporty Burst 120 (120fps, up to 50 images at 0.3MP resolution) and Smart Select (10fps up to 10 images – camera saves 5 of the sharpest images)
Time lapse: Captures 16:9 2MP images in 5 sec., 10 sec., 30 sec., 1 min., 5 min., 10min. and 30 min. time intervals and combines into MPEG-4 video clip with 10fps playback.
GIF Capture: Captures 5 or 10 images in 1 sec, 2 sec. or 3 sec time intervals and saves as .gif file.
|Display monitor||3.0” 920k high resolution color TFT LCD|
|Memory||internal: 80 GB; external: micro-SD/ micro-SDHC/ micro-SDXC ; UHS -1|
|OS compatibility:||PC: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or later
MAC: OS 10.4 or later
|Bildschirmanzeige||English / French / Spanish / German / Italian / Russian / Portuguese / Brazil Portuguese / Dutch / Turkish / Polish / Hungarian / Romanian / Czech / Bulgarian / Croatian / Slovak / Slovenian / Greek / Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish/ Arabic / Indonesia / Malay / Thai / Japanese / Korean / S. Chinese / T. Chinese|
|Sprachunterstützung||Includes printed Instruction Manual in English. Spanish, German, French, Italian and Dutch languages may be downloaded from SeaLife website.|
|Power:||Lithium rechargeable battery (3.7v, 1130 mAh)|
|Batterly life||200+ pictures, 2+ hours|
|WiFi Reichweite||69 m (225 ft)|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, FCC, WEEE|
Specifications Sea Drageon 2500
|Body Material||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1 x COB LED array (COB - Chip On Board)|
|Brightness||2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)|
|Effective Range||4 ft/1.2 m (depends on camera model and visibility)|
|Brightness Levels||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)|
|Button Control||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]|
|Light Modes||Constant light or emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button); one second flash or SOS at full power|
|Color Rendering Index*||90|
|Beam Angle||120 degrees|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters|
4.8" x 2.2" x 3.8" (12.2cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm), head only
|Weight||13.1 ounces (371 grams), head only|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors "realistically" or "naturally" compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.