SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 3000F Flash Set (SL690)SKU: 1000011486
Powerful 3000 lumen / Auto Bright mode / Flash Detect mode / 330 ft (100m)
- More of Underwater Light
- More of Sealife
SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 3000F Flash Set (SL690)
The Sea Dragon Duo 3000 Flash underwater lighting set includes the Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo/Video Light, Sea Dragon Flash, Flex-Connect Dual Tray and Grips – providing versatility for shooting colorful photos or videos. The best still images are shot with a Flash, and the Sea Dragon strobe auto-learns your camera’s pre-flash instantly.
Get the best of both worlds
The Sea Dragon 3000F Auto light operates with only a single button, quickly adjusts between 3 power levels and an automatic with 10-step automatic brightness control, and has a wide 120-degree beam. The Sea Dragon Flash features manual and auto brightness adjustment, as well as large controls.
The Duo 3000 Flash set also includes a Sea Dragon 3000F Auto, which offers Auto Flash Detect Mode – a feature that turns the 3000 lumen light off for a brief moment while your flash fires and the camera captures the still image. Auto Flash Detect helps eliminate undesirable shadows, color shifts or backscatter. Another feature of the 3000F Auto light is the Auto Bright Mode which automatically dims the light based on the proximity of the light to the subject.
The Sea Dragon 3000F includes two 180 lumen RED LED’s allowing you to navigate in darkness without frightening elusive fish and animals, the red LED’s can also be set to auto flash/strobe mode.
Important: The Sea Dragon Flash/Strobe functions with SeaLife DC Cameras and other camera models with a built-in Flash. The Sea Dragon Flash/Strobe will not work with the SeaLife SportDiver Housing for Smartphones, ReefMaster RM-4K, or SeaLife Micro Series cameras.
- Powerful 3000 lumen featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life.
- Auto Flash Detect mode. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- Approx. 60-minute run time at full power
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- And much, mauch more....
1 x Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Light Head
1 x Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash head with Flash Diffuser
1 x Flex-Connect Dual Tray with standard 1/4-20 mounting screw
1 x Two Flex-Connect Grips
1 x Optical Cable and Universal Flash Link Adapter
1 x Optical Cable Plug (For Olympus, Sea&Sea and other housings using a 7mm optical cable flash port)
1 x Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
1 x 7.4V Lithium Ion battery for Sea Dragon Light, AC power adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
1 x Sea Dragon Duo Case