Shape Panasonic AU-EVA1 Baseplate Follow Focus Matte Box Kit (EVAKIT)SKU: 1000002440
For AU-EVA1 Camera / With baseplate / Follow Focus Pro / Matte Box 4 x 5.6"
- More of Shape
Customer who views this item also viewed
Starting at €91.63 €77.00
AU-EVA1 Baseplate with shoulder mount and 15 mm Rod System
The Panasonic AU-EVA1 Baseplate features a Quick Handle Grip compatible with all standard ARRI rosettes. The Adapter Plate is designed to be mounted at the bottom of the Camera and let you quickly attach your AU-EVA1 camera to the Baseplate with shoulder mount. Made of slip-free material, the shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and stability and will increase your level of control on set. If you want to use the Tripod option, the Baseplate also includes a delta plate and can be quickly mounted to a VCT Tripod Plate. The sophisticated Rod Bloc System of the Baseplate features 2 ratchet knob devices to adjust the length and height of your rods. The 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the Panasonic AU-EVA1 Baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories (8” rods at the front and 4” at the back).
Panasonic AU-EVA1 Adapter Plate
The Adapter Plate let you quickly attach your AU-EVA1 camera to the Baseplate. The position of the captive screws perfectly matches the threaded holes of the AU-EVA1 camera base.
- Made of solid and robust CNC machined aluminum;
- Features several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes;
- Perfect to optimize your AU-EVA1 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone.
Pair of Telescopic Handles with Push-Button Technology
Our Telescopic Handles with ARRI Rosettes are left and right handgrips that can be attached to cameras and camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation, combined with the approximately two inches of arm extension allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an ARRI compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place without having a full 360° of rotation.
SHAPE is well known for its Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360 degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips. A second spring-loaded locking lever along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to two inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The arms are indexed for extension and rotation, so you can quickly move between known setups.
Main Features of the Telescopic Handles
- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment;
- Compatible with ARRI Rosettes;
- Patented push-button technology (Push, adjust, release, and then its lock);
- 1 Ratchet knob for extensible arm (1.5" additional length) and rotating handle for multiple positions (360° axis);
- Ergonomic handles with rubber handgrips for stability and precision;
- CNC Aluminum parts and Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability.
Follow Focus Pro With A Trusted Engineering
Our Follow Focus Pro is perfect for use with film and cine-style lenses. It’s an industry workhorse and has already proven itself on countless tough shoots all over the world. The Follow Focus Pro is designed with a ‘Snap-on unit adaptor for 15 mm rods’ to meet your particular camera rig requirements and adjustments. Manufactured in sleek black anodized aluminum, it is made from robust CNC Machined Aluminum. SHAPE engineering is internationally renowned and our Follow Focus Pro is one of the most robust motion picture accessories ever built.
The Gear Arm is reversible and two gear wheels are supplied to accommodate a wide range of lens barrel sizes 0.8 mm pitch (28 and 43 teeth aluminum gear). There is also a choice of two different focusing methods (Standard or Hard Stop) for an accurate adjustment on set.
MATTE BOX 4X5.6
The SHAPE MATTE BOX 4X5.6 is a 2-Stage Matte Box designed for light control and adjustment of filters. It is compatible with various photo lenses with at least 52 mm diameter, but can also fit professional video optics with up to 114 mm front diameter. The mounting of the Matte Box is done via a ‘15 mm Clip-on rods system bracket’. There is also 360 Degrees of rotation offered by the filter holders.
Main Features of the Matte Box:
- 2-Stage bracket for 4 x 5.6 rotary filters.
- 1 French Flag and 2 Side Wings for Maximum control of the light incident.
- 2 standard adapter rings of 85 mm and 114 mm.
- 1 Screwable adapter ring of 80 mm.
- 6 step-down rings (52, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77 mm) to accommodate lenses of varying sizes.
- 15 mm Clip-on rods system bracket to mount or unmount the Matte Box.
- Matte Box weight : 1.08 kg (2.4 lb)
- Matte Box dimension: 12 x 4 x 8 in (30.48 x 10.16 x 20.32 cm)
(1) BASEPLATE WITH SHOULDER MOUNT AND ROD BLOC SYSTEM (BP0008)
(1) REMOVABLE SHOULDER PAD (BP0050)
(1) PANASONIC AU-EVA1 ADAPTER PLATE
(2) 15MM RODS 8”
(2) 15MM RODS 4”
(1 PAIR) OF TELESCOPIC HANDLES WITH PUSH-BUTTON
(1) FOLLOW FOCUS PRO
(1) MATTE BOX 4X5.6