Customer who views this item also viewed
Sony AXS-A512S24 Flash Memory card
The AXS-A512S24 is an A-Series AXS Memory card for the AXS-R5 RAW recording system. A-Series cards have a smaller size and run cooler than the original AXS512S24 card. A required adapter is included for use with the AXS-R5 2k/4k RAW recorder and AXSCR1 USB-3 card reader. Like its predecessor the AXSA512S24 is an ultra-high-speed, high-capacity, flash memory media, for demanding high-frame-rate, 16-bit linear 4K & 2K digital cinematography. The AXSA512S24 Card has a capacity of 512GB and guaranteed write speed of 2.4 Gbps. AXS-Memory are designed for the task, with a unique combination of capacity, sustained data throughput, high reliability and portability.
– The AXS-A512S24 has a capacity of 512 GB and guaranteed write speed of 2.4 Gbps.
– The AXS-A512S24 has dimensions of 35 x 75 x 8 mm. This is smaller and lighter than previous AXS Memory cards and has same height and width dimensions as SxS Memory cards.
– The AXS Memory A Series uses less power and provides more effective ventilation compared to previous AXS Memory cards.
– The AXS-A512S24 works with the AXS-R5 2K / 4K RAW recorder and AXS-CR1 USB 3.0 AXS Memory card reader, using the AXS Memory card adapter.*
* 1x AXS Memory card adapter supplied free to all existing and new AXS-R5 and AXS-CR1 customers. Additional adapters are available to purchase.
– Capacity recordings of 58 min 4K RAW and 235 min 2K RAW at 23.98PsF, 47 min 4K RAW and 188 min 2K RAW at 29.97PsF, and 22 min 4K RAW and 94 min 2K RAW at 60p.
– The AXS Memory A Series records High Frame Rate (HFR) recordings: 47 min 2K RAW at 120fps (frames per second), 31 min at 180fps and 24 min at 240fps.