Customer who views this item also viewed
Starting at €404.79 €340.16
Starting at €501.59 €421.50
Sony BVM-X300 OLED Monitor
30-inch 4K TRIMASTER EL™ OLED critical reference monitor.
4K OLED unleashed
The BVM-X300 30-inch* 4K OLED master monitor is the flagship model in Sony’s professional monitor line-up. This high performance TRIMASTER EL™ OLED monitor includes unparalleled black performance, colour reproduction, quick pixel response, and industry-leading wide viewing angles. In addition, the BVM-X300 supports High Dynamic Range mode and a wide colour gamut conforming to DCI-P3 and most of the ITU-R BT.2020 standard*. By unleashing these superb features and qualities, this master monitor makes an ideal tool for a wide range of applications such as colour grading and QC (quality control) in the 4K production workflow.
*750.2 mm viewable area, measured diagonally.
High Dynamic Range mode
In addition to the intrinsic high-contrast performance of the TRIMASTER EL™ OLED panel, this monitor provides High Dynamic Range mode. This offers never-seen-before image reproduction – the black is black, and peak brightness can be reproduced more realistically with colours that are typically saturated in a conventional standard dynamic range. This mode can brilliantly express sparkling town lights and stars in the night sky.
Supports DCI P3 and ITU-R BT.2020 wide colour spaces
The BVM-X300 offers industry-leading wide colour gamuts. It complies with the DCI-P3 colour gamut and supports the ITU-R BT.2020 colour space*, which is an international standard for high-resolution video formats. Furthermore, it supports S-GAMUT3.cine and S-GAMUT3.
**The BVM-X300 does not cover the BT.2020 colour space in full.
3G-SDI Quad-link up to 4096 x 2160/48p 50p 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit
This master monitor supports both 2 Sample Interleave (2SI) and Square Division signals. It also supports HD signals including 3G-SDI single link for 1920 x 1080/50p 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit, and 3G-SDI dual link for 1920 x 1080/50p 60p, 4:4:4 12/10-bit.
Accurate black and colour reproduction
A key advantage of TRIMASTER EL is the fact that each pixel can be turned completely off. No other display technology is able to offer this. TRIMASTER EL is capable of reproducing accurate black with each individual pixel, enabling users to evaluate each picture image faithfully to the signal.
Quick Response with Virtually No Motion Blur
The TRIMASTER EL gray-to-gray switching speed (measured in microseconds, μs) is much faster than that of the LCD (measured in milliseconds, ms).* This fast response benefits a variety of applications and uses. * Sony’s test results.
Extremely wide viewing angle
Sony BVM-X300 OLED TRIMASTER EL provides a superior viewing angle performance as compared to other flat panel technology available on the market. It makes easier to evaluate picture performance with a few viewers to see the same colours and contrast.
Sony S-Log Gamma Support
The BVM-X300 supports conventional 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, and CRT gamma. In addition, HDR (High Dynamic Range) EOTF tables are provided for 2.4 (HDR), S-Log2 (HDR), and S-Log3 (HDR).
Flicker free mode
The TRIMASTER EL OLED panel’s superb quick response and scan-driving performance deliver stunning picture quality with virtually no motion blur. However, there is a possibility that flicker is just visible when a lower frequency signal is displayed (24p, 24PsF, and 50i). To remove visible flicker, the BVM-X300 is equipped with Flicker-free mode.
The BVM-X300 monitor offers an Interlace Display feature for 1080i input. This enables input to be presented as a true interlace display. As with the Native Scan function, Interlace Display mode offers faithful reproduction of the input signal, and the displayed interlace fields are free from the picture degradation that can occur as a result of typical I/P conversion processes.
- AC power cord
- AC plug holder
- Before Using This Unit (Japanese, English)
- OLED panel
- Picture size (diagonal)
- 750.2 mm (29 5/8 inches)
- Effective Picture size (H × V)
- 663.5 × 349.9 mm (26 1/4 × 13 7/8 inches)
- Resolution (H × V)
- 4096 × 2160 pixels
- Pixel efficiency
- 99.99 %
- Panel drive
- RGB 10-bit
- Panel frame rate
- 48 Hz / 50 Hz / 60 Hz
(48 Hz and 60 Hz are also compatible with 1/1.001 frame rates)
- Viewing angle (panel specification)
- 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical) (up/down/left/right contrast > 10:1)
- Color temperature
- D55, D61, D65, D93, DCI*1, and user 1-5 (5,000 k to 10,000 k adjustable)
- Standard luminance
- 100 cd/m² (100% white signal input)
- Color space (color gamut)
- ITU-R BT.2020*2, ITU-R BT.709, EBU, SMPTE-C, DCI-P3, BVM-X300 Native*3, S-GAMUT3, S-GAMUT3.cine
- Transmission Matrix
- ITU-R BT.2020 (Non-constant luminance is supported), ITU-R BT.709
- 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, S-LOG3, CRT
- BNC (x4)
- (x2) (used for future expansion)
- Serial remote (LAN)
- Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX), RJ-45 (x1)
- BNC (x4)
- Audio monitor*4
- Stereo mini jack (x1)
- Stereo mini jack (x1)
- Power requirement
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating temperature
- 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F) Recommended: 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
- Operating humidity
- 0 % to 90 % (no condensation)
- Storage / transport temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage / transport humidity
- 0% to 90%
- Operating / storage / transport pressure
- 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W × H)
- 741.0 × 479.5 mm (29 1/4 × 19 inches)
- DCI: x=0.314 y=0.351
- The BVM-X300 does not support the ITU-R BT.2020 color space in full.
- The BVM-X300 individual chromaticity points. The widest color space setting of the signal is reproduced by the BVM-X300.
- Audio and Headphone outputs will be supported with future upgrade.