Sony SxS Pro+ Memory Card 128GB (SBP-128E)SKU: 1000001277
128 GB SxS PRO+ / Read 440 MB/s / Write 400 MB/s / ExpressCard, PCIe2.0
Customer who views this item also viewed
Sony SxS Pro+ Memory Card 128GB (SBP-128E)
Read-/Write Speeds up to 440/400 MB/s
- 2nd Gen PCIe Interface & New Controller
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Max. Read Speed: 3.5Gbps (440MB/s)*
- Max. Write Speed: 3.2Gbps (400MB/s)*
- Min. Write Speed: 1.3Gbps
- Data refreshing, Data Error Correct
- Clip Recreation in case of power loss
- Wear-Leveling Data Defect Minimisation
- Enhanced management application with Memory Media Utility
High-speed data transfers SxS PRO+ memory card
SxS PRO+ memory card provides users with a high-speed data transfer solution. Ideal for post production houses, broadcasters and other professional applications where high read and write speeds are important. Transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow.
Ultra-fast transfer speeds for 4K content
Transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow.
Works with Sony’s ultra-fast portable RAID storage units
SxS Pro+ memory card works with the PSZ-RA6T and PSZ-RA4T RAID storage units providing users with a high-speed data transfer solution.
Supports EB Streaming between card and Sony camcorders
Enabling constant 2 way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation.
Enhanced media management with Memory Media Utility
Memory Media Utility dedicated PC software for Sony memory media products (available from download) provides enhanced media management.
10 year warranty
If you use SBP-64E ,128E or 256E with compatible devices listed below, you need to update the device’s system software to the version shown in parentheses or higher. For details, see the information on each device’s website.
Compatible devices requiring the system software update (version number):
In The Box
(1) Sony SxS Pro+ Memory Card 128GB (SBP-128E)
- 128 GB
- Read speed
- 3,5 Gbit/s (440 MB/s)*
- Write Speed
- 3,2 Gbit/s (400 MB/s)*
- Minimum Write Speed**
- 1,3 Gbit/s
- ExpressCard/34, PCI Express Gen2
- Operating Temperature
- -25 ℃ to -65 ℃
- Storage Temperature
- -40 ℃ to -85 ℃
- Dimension (W x H x D)
- approx. 34 x 5 x 75 mm (excluding the projecting parts)
- approx. 27 g
- Shock Resistance
- 1.500 G
- Vibration Proof
- 15 G
- Insertion/Removable Durability
- 30.000 times
- Shock Absorption
- 150 cm
* Based on Sony internal testing, actual speed varies upon the measurement conditions.
** Under condition that product is operating with PCIe Gen1 interface.
***1GB= 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for system files and may vary.
****Performance test by Sony internal Standard