- More of Sony
- 4K 60p
- 4:2:2 10 Bit
- 12.1 MP full-frame back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R image sensor
- Advanced BIONZ XR image processing engine
- An AI processing unit for wider, more accurate subject recognition
- Intelligent 3 Capsule Microphone
Working with the ZV-E1's 12.1 MP full-frame sensor, the latest BIONZ XR™ engine provides high-speed processing to support 4K 60p, (120p upgradable) recording, while an AI processing unit improves subject-recognition capabilities for advanced vlogging applications.
- Full-frame, back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R™ sensor - The ZV-E1 is Sony's first dedicated vlog camera with a 12.1 MP back-illuminated 35mm CMOS image sensor, delivering 15+ stops of latitude, low noise, high sensitivity, and gorgeous full-frame bokeh.
- BIONZ XR image processing engine - With up to 8x3 more processing power, the new BIONZ XR image processing engine boosts high sensitivity, precise gradation rendering and colour reproduction, and low-noise performance. (Compared to the BIONZ X image)
- AI processing unit - The ZV-E1 is equipped with an AI processing unit specifically dedicated to processing significant amounts of data to enable wider and more accurate subject recognition.
Intuitive Cinematic Vlog Setting
Create memorable imagery with S-Cinetone™ and other settings
By using Cinematic Vlog Setting and choosing a Look and Mood6, you can create cinematic vlog footage that matches the scene and your creative intent. The overall cinematic feel is further enhanced by the use of a 24 fps frame rate and the widescreen Cinemascope aspect ratio (2.35:1) with black bands above and below the image.
Rely on stable camera work
A compact, precision stabilisation unit and gyro sensors plus optimised algorithms achieve up to 5.0-step stabilisation. Dynamic active Mode further improves stability by up to 30% compared to previously, while the Framing Stabilizer automatically maintains the subject's position in the frame, using Dynamic active Mode and AI-based subject recognition.
AI-based Auto Framing for movies
Using AI-based subject recognition technology, the Auto Framing feature automatically crops the frame to keep the subject in a prominent position when shooting movies. Even though the camera is mounted on a tripod, framing is continually adjusted so that recorded footage looks like the subject was being followed by an experienced camera operator.
Real-time Recognition AF
With its innovative AI processing unit, the ZV-E1 uses subject form data to accurately recognise movement, providing an improvement of approx. 60% in human eye recognition14. Human pose estimation technology recognises body and head position, so you can even track a subject facing away from the camera or wearing a mask.
Slow and Quick Motion
When directly replaying movies in slow or quick motion in S&Q mode while using the XAVC S-I format at 60p, a maximum bit rate of 600 Mbps (4:2:2 10-bit, H.264, All-I)16 delivers outstanding image quality. When using the XAVC S format, up to 10x slow motion with Full HD resolution is possible at 240 fps (24p recording)17, providing fresh perspectives on dynamic sports and other types of action.
• Camera Body
• Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
• Shoulder strap, Wind Screen
• Wind Screen Adaptor
• Body cap
• Accessory shoe cap