Autocue 17" Explorer Teleprompter (P7010-0901)SKU: 1000012695
1280x1024 / 4:3 / HDMI, VGA, CVBS / 400 Nits
Autocue 17" Explorer Teleprompter (P7010-0901)
- Popular teleprompter size
- Simple, toolless setup
- Adapts quickly to different cameras and lenses
- Includes a 12-month Explorer Software license
The 17” teleprompter is many people’s favourite because it’s large enough to be readable in most large studio spaces (max reading range is around 6m/20’), but won’t overwhelm a more modest studio space. It’s also small enough to transport easily, with an optional case available to protect it.
Every Explorer Series prompter is designed with minimal parts that slot together and quickly adjust without tools. The mounting kit will adapt to your gear, so mostly it doesn’t matter what camera and lens you use. If you’re working with a PTZ or a box lens, then Autocue has some specific solutions, but camcorders, digital cine cameras, mirrorless – everything else will fit standard Autocue Explorer Series Teleprompters. Because you can mount the prompter underneath the monitor, you’ll find balancing on your camera support much simpler too.
The monitor has a metal housing that’s tough enough to survive for the long-haul. On the side you’ll find a selection of inputs and if you’re in a hurry Autocue includes an HDMI cable to connect to a laptop straight out of the box. The sturdy hood is made from lightweight composite and secures the Autocue 70:30 beamsplitter glass that clearly displays text to the presenter while keeping it invisible to the camera.
Explorer Series Teleprompters come with a free one-year license for Explorer Software: Autocue’s simple, modern prompting application.
• Mounting rail with bracket set
• Camera carriage
• Monitor spine
• Medium hood
• Beamsplitter glass
• HDMI cable, 10m
• Explorer software license, 1 year
- Display Size
- Aspect Ratio
- 400 Nits
- HDMI, VGA, CVBS
- Input Voltage
- 12V DC
- Aux Output
- 5V DC, 2A max.
- Power Consumption
- 30W max.
- Power Supply
- 90-264V AC 50/60Hz input, 12V DC, 3A max. output
- Medium composite hood with collapsible fabric lens seal
- Rail Fixings
- 3/8"-16, with optional 1/4"-20 inserts
- Camera Carriage
- Camera fixings: 2x 3/8""-16, 1/4""-20, Rod fixing: 2x 19mm rod fixings (studio standard 104mm pitch)
- Camera base to lens centre height supported
- 50-140mm (2-5.5")
- Monitor mounting
- VESA100 with additional 3-8""-16 camera support fixings
- Monitor Dimensions
- 364 x 356 x 57mm (14.3 x 14 x 2.2")
- Monitor Weight
- 3.2kg (7.1lbs)
- System Dimensions
- 503 x 420 x 678mm (19.8 x 16.5 x 26.7")
- System weight
- 9.2kg (20.3lbs)