Customer who views this item also viewed
Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K (BM-BDLKMINIMON4K)
DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K is a low profile PCI Express playback card, featuring 6G-SDI and the latest HDMI 2.0a connections so you can monitor all formats up to 2160p30 from your computer! The SDI and HDMI outputs let you connect to any television or monitor and automatically detect and switch between all video formats. You even get high dynamic range playback and metadata over HDMI. You can even develop your own custom playback solutions using the Blackmagic Desktop Video SDK for Mac OS, Windows and Linux! Includes two PCI Express shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
- Low profile slot bracket
- SD card with software and manual
- SDI Video Outputs
- 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/Ultra HD switchable.
- SDI Audio Outputs
- 16 channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD.
- HDMI Video Outputs
- 1 x HDMI 2.0a connector.
- HDMI Audio Outputs
- 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD.
- Computer Interface
- PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Supported Codecs
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI F25PsF
- Software Included
- Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation
- PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Video Standards
- SD Video Standards
525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
4K DCI Video Standards
4K DCI 23.98p, 4K DCI 24p, 4K DCI 25p*
- 2K Video Standards (SDI Only)
- 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p
- HD to SD Down Conversion
- Software based down conversion during video playback.
- HD Cross Conversion
- Software based cross conversion from 720p to 1080HD on playback.
- Colorspace Conversion
- Hardware based real time.
- Real Time Effects
- DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Operating Temperature
- 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature
- -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity
- 0% to 90% non-condensing