- More of Panasonic
Customer who views this item also viewed
Starting at €170.41 €143.20
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4/DC-GH5 Software-Key for V-Log L Function (DMW-SFU1GU)
V-Log L Recording for Precise Colour Grading
Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU1 enables log video recording (V-Log L) on DMC-GH4*/DC-GH5 to offer exceptional flexibility as well as wider dynamic range for colour grading in post-production process.
V-Log / V-Log L have been developed to feature similar characteristic curve to Cineon which is a characteristic curve of film digitalisation. Taking full advantage of Four Thirds sensor, V-Log L features a log characteristic with 12 stops. Both V-Log and V-Log L have the same characteristic curve and LUT (Look Up Table) can be utilised in common.
V-Log L Activation
1. Purchase the software-sey kit DMW-SFU1GU. This is not for immediate download, as its kit that will be shipped to you.
2. Update a fully charged LUMIX GH4 with firmware Version 2.4 from the Global Joint Update Service.
3. Export the camera’s serial number to an SD Memory Card by inserting the SD card into the camera and press [Menu] -> [Setup] -> [Activate] -> [Export Serial Code] to save serial code as "SERIAL.LST" file.
4. Upload the SERIAL.LST file by inserting the SD card into your computer. From the Update Portal Web Page use BROWSE to find and select "SERIAL.LST" file on the SD card. "SERIAL.LST" is saved in folder of PRIVATE > PANA_GRP > PAVC > LUMIX > ACTV > "SERIAL.LST then press [Upload] to proceed.
5. Input "Key Code" from the kit you purchased in "Upgrade Software Key" to this website to get activation code. [ Alphabet on key code must be big letter to input. Please be careful with misspelling such as 1 (one) and I ( big letter of "i") or 0 (zero) and O (big letter of "o") Please input key without hyphen (-). ] Click Register
6. ACTIVE.LST should auto download from the site. Save this file to the SD card in the folder PRIVATE > PANA_GRP > PAVC > LUMIX > ACTV .
7.Insert the SD card into the same fully charged LUMIX GH4 and press [Menu] -> [Setup] -> [Activate] -> [Import Activation Code]
8. When prompted power cycle the camera. You will find your new V-LOG L feature under the Menu “Photo Style”.
*The firmware of DMC-GH4 needs to be updated to Ver.2.4 to activate this function.
*Please refer to the bundled instruction manual for the activation procedure.