Portkeys MT22DSSKU: 1000013550
21.5" | 1920x1080 / 1000nit Monitor / 3G-SDI 2x IN |1x OUT / HDMI IN/OUT | GPI IN
- More of Portkeys
The Portkeys MT22DS is a 21.5-inch professional high-brightness production monitor with 1000nits of brightness, a rugged aluminum alloy construction, two 3G-SDI, one GPI, and one HDMI input ports, one 3G-SDI and one HDMI output ports with cross-conversion, two XLR audio outputs with 48V phantom power, and a complete set of precise monitoring tools.
- 21.5-inch, 10-bit panel with a resolution of 1920x1080 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Daylight viewable with a maximum brightness of 1000nits.
- Factory color-calibrated: 100% coverage of Rec.709.
- 2x 3G-SDI input, 1x GPI input, 1x HDMI input, 1x HDMI output, 1x 3G-SDI output with cross-conversion from every direction.
- Two XLR audio outputs with 48V phantom power.
- Split screen monitoring, you can monitor two video inputs simultaneously.
- Professional monitoring tools: Waveform, Vectorscope, Anamorphic, Peaking, ARRI False Color.
- 3D LUT monitoring and 3D LUT SDI output capabilities.
- Multiple function buttons for easy access to your favorite monitoring tools.
- V-Mount / Gold Mount battery plate. 4-pin XLR 12-24V power input.
- Built-in Sony NP-F battery plates with pass-through power to power wireless video receivers.
- VESA mounting points at the back of the monitor.
- Built-in carrying handle and comes with a removable table stand.
- Rugged all-aluminum housing with 1/4″-20 mounting points on the sides.
The Portkeys MT22DS is a set-ready 21.5-inch production monitor which is daylight-viewable, color-accurate, durable, and that has all the input and output ports you can think of, making it the perfect versatile tool for camera assistants, DITs, DPs, or as the centerpiece of the Video Village.
The lightweight and durable housing of the MT22DS is entirely made of rugged aluminum with six 1/4 “-20 mounting points on the left and right sides of the monitor. This production monitor weighs 5.8kg/12.7 lbs, and the built-in carrying handle at the back makes it easy to transport and move the monitor on set. Also, the Portkeys MT22DS comes with a removable table stand so that you can put it on a table quickly. Lastly, the VESA-standard mounting points make placing the monitor on a light stand easy (an optional VESA to light stand adapter can be purchased separately).
With a maximum brightness of 1,000 nits, the Portkeys MT22DS is a daylight-usable production monitor that does not fear outdoor shooting in bright sunlight. This 21.5-inch display has a FullHD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, and a large viewing angle so everyone one set can enjoy crystal clear images. Also, the 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel makes color reproduction more accurate with rich color details and no color banding. Lastly, each MT22DS display is factory color-calibrated and passes strict hardware controls to ensure the most accurate colors, with 100% Rec.709 color space coverage.
Designed to be used everywhere and on all kinds of productions, the Portkeys MT22DS has a wide range of powering options. First, if you have access to mains power, there is a 4-pin XLR 12-24V power input. On location, the two V-Mount battery plates at the back of the monitor will come in handy. Furthermore, we included two built-in Sony NP-F battery plates at the back of the monitor with pass-through power to power wireless video receivers; that way, you’ll have fewer cables on your production monitor, and you don’t need to worry about the battery life remaining on your wireless video transmitters.
In the Box
1x MT22DS Monitor
1x Folding Holder
1x Micro USB Flash Drive
1x Power Cable 12V8A
1x M2.5 Inner Allen Key
1x Crystal Drop Rubber Button